Some more for the list...
3:02 PM | Author: Misty
OK, here are some more items for my lists of 100 facts about me:

11. I have a chronic problem in my feet that prevents me from wearing high heels.

12. I have served as a group leader and crew manager for two international mission trips.

13. I'm going to Tokyo, Japan, next summer!

14. I have had 15 roommates in college, not counting pets. Counting my initial move into a dorm my freshman year, I have moved 9 times in college (since 2001).

15. I played shooting guard for my junior high's basketball team.

16. I am a newsletter editor.

17. I was once asked to sing back-up for a famous Christian musician.

18. I have sang and/or played with three different Christian musicians with CDs. I am not on any of the CDs, and none of the artists are well-known (yet!).

19. I have met my state representatives.

20. I got asked for my autograph once by somebody I didn't know.

21. I've never been to New York City.

22. I really want to learn how to play the violin.

23. I'm extremely good at organization.

24. My bedroom is almost always messy.

25. I have two cats, Tinker and The Cheat.

That's all for now. Got some other stuff I need to attend to. But first, a few more thoughts.

I took my COM 451 midterm today, and I think I did really well (probably an A or B). I also had to give a presentation in my CSE 390 class, and it went great. The newsletter is complete, so I should be able to take it to the printer Monday. And I've gotten a good start on the mail-out. I'm having dinner with Sharon at 5, then going to Chris's for a little while to hang out before heading home and doing some homework. Tomorrow, a group of us is going to Birmingham for dinner and to see Proof. I'm excited! I'm still toying with the idea of driving to Tennessee Saturday. I have a lot of stuff I could be doing, but I also would really like to have a day for myself. And I could take homework with me. Hmm... decisions.
17.
|
This entry was posted on 3:02 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: