Feels like fall!
2:33 PM | Author: Misty
Hooray! It's 62 degrees outside, and I LOOOOOOOOOOVE it! Wow, such a nice change from the 90-degree weather we've been having.

So I think I'm going to stay home tomorrow and just enjoy the day here. I would like to go to Tennessee, but I can be more productive at home and still have a good time. I had a good time last night hanging out with Chris, Dianne, Josh, Rebecca, David, Mary, Ragan, Kosta and Abe. It was good to just be around a group of folks again, because we haven't done that very much lately. The only bad thing about last night was that I was on the receiving end of some pretty immature, classless behavior (I didn't get invited to my friend's wedding shower, which was thrown by a certain ex-roommate of mine). I'm tempted to call my friend and tell her that I was sorry I didn't come but that I wasn't invited. No worries, I'm not that petty, but it is somewhat tempting.

I also got to watch Lost last night, finally. Pretty good episode, but it definitely raised more questions. I think I'm just pretty much confused now. :)

Alright, here are some more interesting facts about me, then I'm out:

26. I've had 4 different hair colors in my life: brown (natural), blonde, black and red (favorite)

27. I wear a size 10 shoe.

28. If I was good at math and science, I would be a veterinarian. Unfortunately, I am not very good at all at math and science.

29. When I finish my master's, I want to go overseas and teach for at least 2 years.

30. I really like white water rafting. I've been twice.

31. I love roller coasters.

32. I can't cut raw onions because I have a violent reaction to them. Most people's eyes get a little watery... mine start streaming tears, my eyes get red and puffy and start hurting, and I have to flush them out with water. I can hardly even stand to be in the same room as someone cutting an onion.

33. My favorite color is blue.

34. People used to ask me if I shaved my arms because the little bit of hair I have on my arms is extremely light.

35. I own an iPod.
|
This entry was posted on 2:33 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: