OK, so I've been inspired to make a list of 100 facts about myself. I just read this on somebody else's blog and thought it would be kinda fun, even if I only do a few things at a time. Who knows, somebody might learn something... :)
1. I am right-handed.
2. I do not wear contacts or glasses. In fact, my eyesight was slightly better than 20/20 last time I got it checked.
3. I have never had any type of surgery.
4. I've never had the chicken pox.
5. I was valedictorian of my high school class.
6. I was also captain of my high school's softball team.
7. I am finishing my B.A. in December at the University of Alabama with a dual major in communication studies and journalism.
8. I took the MAT Monday.
9. I really, really like Diet Cherry Coke.
10. I play guitar.
OK, that's all for now. I'm sure these will get more interesting as I run out of the run-of-the-mill stuff to share.
Today has been a good day. I was productive this morning, studying for about 3 hours before I came to work. At work, I started on the AQA flier. It's going to be more work than I thought, but I like the way it's looking so far. Hoping to have that mailed out by sometime next week.
I have class tonight, and I need to try to get somebody to tape Lost for me...
I'm not joking.
4 months ago