Eek!
12:54 PM | Author: Misty
I take the MAT in less than 2 hours. Holy cow!

I really hope I do well on it. I haven't studied as much as I would have liked. I studied a fair amount during the summer, but I just got too busy when school started. Well, I'll take it today and will find out in a couple of weeks if I have to take it again. Prayers are appreciated. I have to make at least a 50, but I really would love to make a 70. Yeah, high expectations.

So, Alabama is now ranked #7 in the AP poll. Wow! Talk about a jump! Looking forward to seeing how the rest of this season plays out.

Oh, another bit of good news: The school where I am doing my clinical observations is out for fall break all next week, so I will have the week off from that. This is a good thing, because midterms are here, and I have a couple of tests and projects and presentations coming up pretty soon.

Also a good thing: I had the best time with God yesterday. I went out to the dam on Lake Nicol and sat on a big rock overlooking the water and just spent some time in the Word and worshiping. It was great. I totally lost track of time, and it didn't matter.

Lighthouse was good last night, too. But anyway, that's all I have to say. I'm about to go eat lunch.
|
This entry was posted on 12:54 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 3:04 PM, October 03, 2005 , chris said...

I just saw this and said a prayer for you to do your best on your test. Glad you had that time with God too, Misty, I always tend to get lost in time and spend time with Him when I look out on the bay by Ft. McHenry here in Baltimore.