This morning was nice.
I slept until 9, then I got up and took as much time as I wanted to eat breakfast and have my quiet time. Got another day of my Beth Moore study done. I also finished reading Captivating and Every Woman's Battle last night. This was a nice way to start out the day. Then I chilled at the house all morning, ate lunch around 11 (yeah, I know, lunch and breakfast were really close together, but oh well) and came to work.
At work I finished up the mail-out I've been working on, updated our newsletter database and called the printer to find out what we need to do to get the newsletter published. I kind of missed all that last time since I was in India when they actually took the newsletter to the printer.
Tonight I have a quiz in my AY 102 class. Blech. I'm not a fan of that class. I also have a midterm tomorrow in my CSE 390 class.
OK, so some more interesting facts about me:
36. I bought a violin on Ebay last night!
37. My eyes change colors -- they might be green, blue or gray, depending on the day and what kind of mood I am in.
38. I have two older sisters, a niece and a nephew, and another nephew on the way.
39. I served a 3-year term as a board member for Blue Lake Chrysalis, a retreat I am active with.
40. I have spent two summers of my life in the Washington DC area because my dad was working there (he is a roofing superintendent).
41. I have spent an additional summer of my life in the Cumberland Mountains of Tennessee working at a summer camp.
42. I want to one day own a Canon Digital Rebel (camera).
43. I think my least favorite color is University of Tennessee orange.
44. I collect elephants. I only have about 5 so far, but every time I travel somewhere overseas, I buy a couple.
45. I have been considering taking up painting.
Present and accounted for.
1 month ago