Good weekend
1:04 PM | Author: Misty
I had fun this weekend. I didn't get as much homework done as I should have. But I had fun.

Friday night Brooks, Angel and I went to see Elizabethtown. It was cute. Funny, in a weird, awkward sort of way. Altogether, I suppose I would grade it as a B.

I watched football all day Saturday. My Alabama Crimson Tide won and moved up to No. 5 in the AP poll! Sadly, USC beat Notre Dame at the last second. I was really hoping Notre Dame would pull the upset. Oh, well, at least FSU lost. Oh, and I also started raking the backyard. That's going to be a big task that will hopefully get done sometime this week.

Saturday night, Dianne, Brooks, Rebecca, Josh and I cooked dinner at our house. It was YUMMYLICIOUS! We had homegrown field peas and corn that my mom sent back with me last time I visited them, pecan chicken, cornbread, and cookies for dessert. After dinner, we carved pumpkins, which was a hecka lotta fun.

Yesterday I went to church, ate lunch at McAlister's, took a nap and went to Bible study. Then I went to Arby's. Then I came home and went to bed.

Note that there was no mention of homework anywhere in that weekend. Although to be fair I did do some research for one of my presentations this weekend. I got up this morning and put together my lesson plan for COM 451. I also put together my visual aids, which took most of my morning. Now I just have to put together the stuff for CSE 390. That shouldn't be too bad; I just have to come up with my topic.

Anyway, I'm going to work for a few hours this afternoon, then I'm going to work on some more homework, go to AY lab and come home for more homework fun. And that's all.

Peace out, yo.
|
This entry was posted on 1:04 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: