It's official...
4:46 PM | Author: Misty
I scored in the 95th percentile on my MAT exam!!! Hooray!

I'm really excited, because I only had to score in the 50th percentile to make it in to grad school. Yea for Jesus for helping me get the score that's even better than what I needed and asked for!

Well, the most stressful part of the midterm is over. I gave two presentations today. The first was a five-minute mini-lesson in my CSE 390 class. I thought I presented the info really well, but I just got blank stares when I asked questions to my classmates. I was stuck with a bunch of math and history people, and I don't think they really cared anything about what I was talking about. The second presentation was for COM 451, and it went really well. Everyone was really interested in what I was saying and asked lots of questions, which made me go a bit over on my time. I really hope Frank doesn't count off much for that. I'm really hoping for an A (on both).

Well, now if I can get through work, classes and my clinical observation this week, maybe I'll have time again this weekend to relax! UA vs. Tennessee Saturday.... whoo! Roll Tide!
|
This entry was posted on 4:46 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 9:51 AM, October 25, 2005 , Anonymous said...

hi Misty
nice toknow that you scored great marks in ur exams
cong !!!!