Tired
9:26 PM | Author: Misty
Wow, I am so stinkin' tired.

Let me share about my past few days. Wednesday I worked part of the day, then we cooked and watched Lost at Chris's Wednesday night. Yesterday I slept in until about 9, then sat around and watched movies and took a long, hot shower. After that, I went over to Chris's, where we cooked Thanksgiving lunch/dinner and watched more movies. We watched The Interpreter, which was pretty good, and Flight of the Phoenix, which was OK. After that I came home and went to bed pretty quickly.

Today I slept in again, this time until around 10. I went to work a little before 11 and was there until a little after 8. It was a long day, and I'm working again tomorrow. I'm really not feeling well. I think it's sinusitis or a sinus infection. I took some medicine, and it's a little better. I'm hoping I feel better when I get up in the morning so I don't have to feel gross again at work all day tomorrow. I think I might do a little Christmas shopping before work tomorrow, if I feel up to it. I've decided that I'm going to try to save what I make at Old Navy over Christmas toward my Tokyo trip next summer. It'll be at least a couple of hundred dollars, and that's certainly a start. The trip may cost up to $3000, so I need to get started now for sure.

Well, anyway, I think I'm going to end it now. I'm tired, and I will probably go to bed pretty soon.
|
This entry was posted on 9:26 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: