TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Misty Bell
Birthday:January 27, 1983
Birthplace:Ozark, Ala.
Current Location:Tuscaloosa, Ala.
Eye Color:Hazel
Hair Color:Brown
Height:5'5"
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right
Your Heritage:British, I think
The Shoes You Wore Today:My new criss-crossy sandals
Your Weakness:I get too busy
Your Fears:Not telling
Your Perfect Pizza:Supreme - everything
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Get into grad school at UA
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:lol
Thoughts First Waking Up:Is that my alarm clock? Ugh...
Your Best Physical Feature:Eyes
Your Bedtime:Hmm... whenever I get sleepy
Your Most Missed Memory:Ecuador and India
Pepsi or Coke:Coke
McDonalds or Burger King:Burger King
Single or Group Dates:Single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Lipton
Chocolate or Vanilla:Swirl
Cappuccino or Coffee:Cappuccino
Do you Smoke:Nope
Do you Swear:Nope
Do you Sing:YES!
Do you Shower Daily:If I have time in the mornings... sometimes I don't
Have you Been in Love:Thought I was
Do you want to go to College:I'm in college now
Do you want to get Married:Yes
Do you belive in yourself:Most of the time
Do you get Motion Sickness:Nope
Do you think you are Attractive:I'm a first-class hottie
Are you a Health Freak:Nope
Do you get along with your Parents:Usually
Do you like Thunderstorms:Depends
Do you play an Instrument:Yes - guitar; learning violin
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Nope
In the past month have you Smoked:Nope
In the past month have you been on Drugs:Unless you count the medicine I take every day, no
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Nope
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:I don't think I have
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:I ate some Oreos, but not a whole box
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:Sadly, no
In the past month have you been on Stage:Yes
In the past month have you been Dumped:No
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:Never
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:Nope
Ever been Drunk:No
Ever been called a Tease:Not that I can remember
Ever been Beaten up:No
Ever Shoplifted:No
How do you want to Die:Of old age, memory intact, surrounded by friends and family
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:Teacher
What country would you most like to Visit:New Zealand - Kiwis!!
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Blue
Favourite Hair Color:Brown
Short or Long Hair:Short
Height:6'0"
Weight:Number doesn't matter, but healthy is good
Best Clothing Style:T-shirt and jeans
Number of Drugs I have taken:I haven't taken any illegal ones...
Number of CDs I own:A lot
Number of Piercings:0
Number of Tattoos:0
Number of things in my Past I Regret:A few

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!
|
This entry was posted on 10:45 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: