Just want to go to sleep
2:24 PM | Author: Misty
So, I slept through my first two classes this morning. Argh!!! I don't know what is wrong w/ me today, but I am just so tired! I want to go back home and go to sleep again, but I have to work. I think I might take a nap before small group.

I got my grade back for my presentation in COM 451 (the one on Dalits)... I made a 92! I am pretty pleased with that, because Frank doesn't give A's unless you do a really good job. His comments were pretty helpful, too... he loved the visual aids, but I needed to be clearer on a couple of points. Things to remember for the next presentation. I also had too much content, as was evidenced by the fact that it went for almost 16 minutes as opposed to the 12-minute maximum he had imposed. Oh, and he also really liked my reflection questions. Hooray for an A!

Today I'm working my tail off writing company briefs at work. It's not so bad, but it doesn't help the sleepiness. Anyway, I've had my five-minute break, so I'm going to get back to it. Just wanted to write about my good grade.
|
This entry was posted on 2:24 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: