Happy Halloween!
12:01 AM | Author: Misty
I was proud of myself tonight. I went to class, came home and did some homework, went to Target, came home and did more homework. No Halloween partying (or New Rock concert, which is where my roommates are), because I am being responsible. Hooray for me!

This weekend was fantastic. Friday night Jess and I went to see The Legend of Zorro, then Josh Mallory and I made cookies at like 2 a.m. Saturday a whole bunch of us went to Applebee's after the game, and I got to see Laura and LBO. After that, some of us went bowling, including Renee, who I only get to see about once a month since she is going to massage school in Atlanta. After bowling (and Dianne's car getting broken into, a low point of the evening - but it only resulted in a broken window, no lost possessions), we came back to the house and played Mafia. It was good to just be around old (and new) friends, to hang out, laugh, and enjoy being a college student.

Anyway, I need to go to bed.
|
This entry was posted on 12:01 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: