So, I started my list of 100 interesting things, and I haven't added any for a while... I think I'm on #36, so here it goes again.
36. I have several current family nicknames, including Lulu, Puddin', Dumplin' and Miss.
37. I have several former family nicknames, including Poopsie and Mickey.
38. Almost everyone I know calls me by my first and last name, together.
39. I enjoy watching dance performances, and I like ballet the best.
40. I have double-jointed toes in my right foot.
41. I bite my finger nails.
42. I LOVE fried okra. And if you don't know what that is, I am really sorry for you.
43. Je parle francais... un petit peu. (I speak French... a little bit.)
44. It is very hard to make me angry.
45. I own a washer and dryer (the reason this makes the list is because it was my first major appliance purchase, and I am still in college! and I already paid them off).
So, anyway, I observed at Echols today. It was good. I'm about halfway done with my observation now. Holly, Jessica and I are going to watch Alabama Repertory Dance Theatre tonight; I'm excited about that. Should be lots o'fun. I'm also really excited that Good Night, and Good Luck is now playing at the Cobb. I'll probably see it sometime this weekend.
Present and accounted for.
1 month ago