For those of you who aren't familiar, that's from Monty Python. It's said by the dying guy.

No, seriously, I am feeling a little better. I went to the doctor yesterday and got some antibiotics, so now I'm just kinda waiting for those to kick in. My face doesn't feel like it's going to fall off any more, although I am still blowing my nose A LOT. Anyway, enough sick talk.

I'm meeting with an adviser about my master's later this afternoon, so I'm going to spend some time this morning preparing for that. I've also got to go to the bank and to Target. The Christmas presents I ordered for my parents and sister came in yesterday. :) I'm excited.

Anyway, I'm going to head to the bank now.
|
This entry was posted on 9:59 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: