Hoorah!
11:18 AM | Author: Misty
I made an 87 on my educational psychology test! Yea!

I have an option to retake it and try to make better, but I think I'm just going to stick with the 87. I only missed 4 questions, and I'm not sure if I would do better than that on a new test. I don't know. I have until Tuesday to decide.

Other great thing about last night: My teacher let us go early, so I got to watch Lost!

Today I'm just going to class and working, and I'm picking Sharon up at 5 for our discipleship time. I also have to e-mail Bob with our songs for Sunday.

Hope anybody reading this is having a great day! :)
|
This entry was posted on 11:18 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: