Boredom
12:09 AM | Author: Misty
I'm sitting at the CBH lab on campus with Josh and Rebecca, and I'm a little bored.

We've been working on the Lighthouse video for Get on Board Day for about 4 hours now, and we've finished everything except for the logo. The video looks awesome. If I can load it onto here later on, I will.

My back has been acting up the past few days. I'm debating over whether I should go to the doctor. It has felt somewhat better today but is definitely still not back to normal, and I seem to be having pretty painful muscle spasms every so often. I guess I'll probably wait and see how it feels in the morning and then go to the doctor if I feel like I really need to.

I don't really have much to say. I'm just trying to fill time while I wait for Rebecca to get done with the logo.
|
This entry was posted on 12:09 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: