Doing OK so far this semester...
10:06 PM | Author: Misty
I have done well so far this semester with being responsible and going to class and keeping up a little better with my homework (although I'm going to have quite a bit to get done before Tuesday... thank goodness for the weekend!). Yes, I know, I am only a few weeks into the semester, but small steps.

Get On Board Day went really well yesterday. I think we got around 100 folks signed up for the e-mail list, and we handed out more than 500 fliers. I'm sunburned.

I've been sending out e-mails and stuff about Sunday. I'm excited.

I'm supposed to go to Florida tomorrow. Not particularly excited about that, and I should be. I have a Chrysalis meeting. I have a lot of other stuff to do, so driving six hours is not sounding too fun.

I've been reading a book called Captivating by John and Stasi Eldredge. Good read. I may post more about it later.
|
This entry was posted on 10:06 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 10:27 PM, September 08, 2005 , Anonymous said...

Hooray for captivating! Are you on "A special hatred" yet?