Down but not out!
12:56 PM | Author: Misty
Alright, so the illness seems to be going away. I went back to the doctor yesterday because I couldn't stop coughing. He gave me cough medicine and sent me home.

I napped for a looooooooooong time. Seriously, we're talking like 4 hours in the middle of the day. But I woke up feeling somewhat better. And after getting decent sleep last night, I'm feeling significantly better today.

I had my TEP interview this morning. I think it went pretty well. Dr. Dail and the other lady who interviewed me (I can't remember her name...) mostly asked questions about why I wanted to be a teacher and why I thought I would be good at it. I talked a lot about India and Ecuador and how I want to teach overseas, which was apparently a good thing because Dr. Dail did some teaching in Ecuador right after she finished her degree. Overall, I feel good about it. Now I just have to wait and get my writing score back, whenever that will be.

As for work, this quarter's newsletter is finished and waiting for approval from my boss, so now I just have to wait for her to return it so I can make corrections and take it to the printer. Then I'm going to work on a mail-out for an event we have coming up.

Tonight I have a test in my educational psychology class. Keeping my fingers crossed that I am fairly well prepared for it. I've been keeping up with the readings, and I completed the review sheet the teacher gave us.

By the way, over the weekend I saw Just Like Heaven. Really cute movie! I definitely recommend it.
|
This entry was posted on 12:56 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: