A profound thought of Mr. Jonathan Cook at prophetic night tonight.

Prophetic night was good. Had an interesting word from God, but I don't want to share it on here. It does have to do with a lot of the stuff I've been learning and praying about lately, so that's a very good thing.

We had lots of fun at the beach and hanging out with Laci. We went and saw Must Love Dogs Friday night in Dothan. It was cute, and I liked it. I love John Cusack. We also ate at Mexican Connection, my favorite Mexican restaurant ever, so I was very happy. We hit the beach around 10:30 a.m. Saturday, and it was overcast but not burning hot. We played in the water for a while and looked for shells, threw some seaweed at each other (which was surprisingly fun) and laid out. We got witnessed to by some poor little teenagers that were apparently really nervous. It was kind of funny, because we had on our headphones and didn't hear them at first when they started talking to us; I felt kind of bad for them. We talked to them for a few minutes and then they moved on. After we chilled on the beach for a couple of hours we decided to go get some food. We ended up at this restaurant called Spinnaker, and it was extremely good. We sat outside with a great ocean view and ate seafood. I had grouper, fried oysters and shrimp. After that we went to Alvin's Island and bought a little souvenir for Jess. Rebecca and I got back to T-town around 10:30 last night and went to Bruno's to get snacks for church this morning because we signed up last week to bring them this week. We took Goldfish and our snowcone maker, both of which turned out to be a big hit.

Anyway, I'll leave with another profound quote from Jonathan:

"When you churn butter, you churn and churn until it becomes more like... butter."
|
This entry was posted on 10:01 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: