Afternoon naps in the heat
4:58 PM | Author: Misty
I had a nap today. It was veeeeeeery nice.

Church at Vineyard was good this morning, but really hot because their air conditioner apparently isn't working. Jon taught on being a Christian leader. Afterwards, Rebecca and I went to lunch with April, Ross, Michael and Chase. I was glad, because I've been wanting to hang out with people from church, but I don't want to be that girl that invites herself along. We had fun at Buffet City.

This afternoon I came home, played my guitar for a little while and then took a nap. It was very nice, because I woke up, lounged for a while, napped some more, etc. I woke when Bobby, a friend of mine who lives in Georgia, called to tell me about how he got hit on by a gay guy at a book store. It was pretty funny, especially if you know Bobby.

I'm not sure yet what I'm going to do tonight. I kind of like having the option of not worrying about it and whatever happens happens.

Quotes for the day, compliments of Ross (and his dad):
Ross's dad, in Japanese: "Can I borrow five money?"
Ross, in Spanish: "Bring me the fish of your brother Raul."
|
This entry was posted on 4:58 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: