This morning I overslept. Oops.

I set my alarm for 6:30 and didn't get up until 9:30 because I was up late last night. I got started writing down some quotes in my new quote book (I'm using the camel-leather journal I got in India) and then I started making Scripture notecards and kinda lost track of time. So suddenly it was 1 a.m., and I still wanted to read from this new book I started called Life Together by Dietrich Bonhoeffer. It's OK so far, nothing too exciting.

I went in to work around 11, and we had a meeting at noon. I spent the afternoon sending e-mails and typing up some interview questions. I'm supposed to interview a German student sometime this week; he's only here for a month to work on his thesis. Then I have to interview our new staff member for a write-up. Again, nothing too exciting.

This afternoon I planned to go work out, but I got sucked into going to Home Depot with Chris, and we were there for well over an hour. It was OK, though, because it was good to hang out with him. He bought some red paint for his kitchen, and some of us are supposed to go help him paint tonight after Bible study. He is moving into a new house, where he'll be staying temporarily until he buys a house in about 6 months. His new house is OK, but the carpet is hideous and the basement is pretty scary.

Well, it's 8:06, and no one has showed up for Bible study yet. Hmm... I guess I'll get off here to wait for folks to come.
|
This entry was posted on 7:57 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: