Fluff and nothing more, really
4:29 PM | Author: Misty
the Prankster
(43% dark, 39% spontaneous, 33% vulgar)
your humor style:
CLEAN COMPLEX LIGHT


Your humor has a slightly more intellectual or even conceptual slant to it. You're not pretentious at all, but you aren't into what some would call 'low humor'. This isn't to say you wouldn't laugh at a good dirty joke, but you'd definitely prefer something clever to something moist. You probably like well-thought-out pranks and/or spoofs and it's highly likely you've tried one of these things yourself. In a lot of ways, yours is the most entertaining type of humor.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Conan O'Brian - Ashton Kutcher


I thought this was pretty cool. I agree with this test's assessment of my humor, I think.

My cat is now laying on my face. I love my kitties. They always want to cuddle when I get home in the afternoons. I think they miss me during the day. For those of you who haven't had the pleasure of being introduced, their names are Tinker (black, long-hair) and The Cheat (black and white, short-hair), and they are brothers. They are really quite hilarious and are more social than most other cats I know.

Today was another long day in Birmingham, but now the weekend is here, for which I am very glad. I finished reading Passion & Purity last night, so today I continued reading A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving. My sister Kristy got it for me last Christmas, and I finally started reading it. I'm on page 70. It's interesting so far. I would try to explain the plot, but I don't think I could. I'll have to finish reading it, then we'll see.

Tonight Rebecca, Dianne and I are hanging out. Dianne said she will cook if we want, but I am kind of in the mood to go out to eat somewhere.
|
This entry was posted on 4:29 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: