Start having a... great life
12:23 AM | Author: Misty
This has been a good weekend so far.

I got off work at 5 yesterday, then Jessica, Rebecca and I went and ate at Applebee's before going and watching Shakespeare in the Park. A local group called the Rude Mechanicals performed Pericles at River Road Park; it was fantastic! I really enjoyed the acting and the story. I had never read or seen Pericles. 'Twas a good story.

After Pericles we went to the movies with some friends of Jess's and saw Red Eye, the new Wes Craven flick starring Rachel McAdams and Cillian Murphy. It was pretty good. Suspenseful and well-acted.

Today was a productive day. I slept in until about 10:30, then got up and chilled for a little while with Jess, Rebecca and Renee, our friend who used to go to school here but who is now attending massage school in Atlanta. Renee's staying at our house all weekend because she wanted to help her little sister move in to her dorm this weekend. Anyway, after I finally got up, I cleaned my room, did laundry, hung up several things in my room that I've been meaning to hang up for a few weeks, went to Wal-Mart, bought a vacuum and vacuumed our house.

Tonight Rebecca and I ordered pizza, then invited people over to watch a movie. Micah, Abe, Brooks and Mary came, and we watched After the Sunset with Pierce Brosnan, Salma Hayek, Woody Harrelson and Don Cheadle. It was a pretty good movie.

Now Renee is giving Rebecca a massage, and if I stay up late enough I get one, too. I don't think I'm going to make it.
|
This entry was posted on 12:23 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: