Good weekend, boring week
9:57 PM | Author: Misty
I had a pretty good weekend.

Jess, Holly and I went to see Sky High on Friday night. It was cute. It's the new Disney movie about this kid that goes to high school, only it's a high school for superheroes and sidekicks. It had all sorts of cliched undertones, but it was a good, clean movie. I've committed to not watch things with lots of cursing/sex for the next ten weeks while I am doing this Beth Moore study called Living Beyond Yourself.

Saturday night I stayed home and studied for the MAT, which I think I'm going to either be taking next month or at the beginning of October. Sunday I went to church (I got to sing, so I was REALLY happy), then took a LONG nap after lunch.

Yesterday and today I worked on editing a freakin' novel for work. I finally got finished late this afternoon.

Last night I got to hang out with Austin, my friend who lives in Mississippi, and that was exciting. Rebecca and I also cooked last night AND tonight. I'm very proud of us, because eating at home is a lot cheaper than eating out.

Anyway, that's about it. Just wanted to update since I haven't the past few days.
|
This entry was posted on 9:57 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: