La di da
10:44 AM | Author: Misty
I had a fun night last night.

I met with Sharon for our first accountability meeting, and we decided to do a Beth Moore study called Living Beyond Yourself. Then I went to praise and worship practice at church. I didn't realize how much I had missed singing at church until I went to practice. It was so much fun. I was supposed to help Dianne move some of her stuff after that, but when I called her she said she had moved a few loads and was too tired to do more. So I went home and watched Early Edition, then went to bed.

So, Wednesday night was not a good night. I worked out and went to small group, and those were good, but while I was at small group LeAnne called and grilled me about when I was going to move the rest of the stuff I left over at the old house. I had told all 5 of the girls that lived there that I was going to have a yard sale this weekend and that I would move the leftover stuff after that, but apparently they just didn't listen. So then I was really irritated that they had not paid attention to me. Of course, Satan siezed the opportunity to attack and I had a really crummy rest of the evening that included backing into Ashley's car (thankfully she didn't care and it didn't do any damage to her car... my car, on the other hand, has four dents in the rear bumper now) and feeling really down about the fact that I've had to move so many times by myself and worrying that I wouldn't be able to find someone to help me move again. So, anyway, that was a crappy night, but thankfully I feel better now and I know that I will find somebody to help me move.

I don't have any big plans for the weekend. I'm thinking of trying out for Tuscaloosa's Talent Search tomorrow afternoon, because I think it'd be fun. I'd have to talk somebody into going with me. Maybe Jess would go... Other than that, I am going to help Dianne move tonight, and I'll probably just hang around the house for most of the rest of the weekend. We'll see how long that lasts... :)

I had a quote to share, but I don't have my Bible with me, so later...
|
This entry was posted on 10:44 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: