Two down, one to go!
12:49 PM | Author: Misty
Ah, I like the feeling of being REALLY close to finished. I completed the second of my presentations today, and I feel like it went OK. Definitely better than the one yesterday. Jennifer and I met last night to go over today's presentation, and I think we did pretty well. Mostly I'm glad it's over with.

Now I just have to put together stuff for my presentation tomorrow. I think I'm going to talk about the importance of reading to children and use the dialogue from the beginning of The Princess Bride where the grandpa gives the kid a book for a present and starts reading it to him. Then I need to find some filler and will probably conclude with the very end of The Princess Bride, where the kid tells his grandpa that he wants him to come back and read to him again. I think that'll be good and hopefully a little more interesting than some of the other presentations.

I got my take-home final for CSE 493 today, and I don't think it's going to be too bad. Two essay questions; one essay is supposed to be about 4 pages, the other is 2-3 pages, so that's not bad at all. I've got to work on my CSE 390 final project tonight, as well, so that I can have it finished and not have to worry about it. Then I'll have my CSE 469 "oral final" and my COM 451 final Tuesday morning and my BEP 305 final Wednesday night. Hooray for a fairly non-stressful finals week. I suppose that having a really busy dead week has been mostly worth it. Mostly.

We are having a Christmas party at our house next Friday night, and I'm really excited about that. I have to take the APTT next Saturday ... not as excited about that, but I've heard that it's not that hard.

As of the end of next week, I will have officially completed my undergraduate studies at the University of Alabama. That's the part I'm really excited about. :)
|
This entry was posted on 12:49 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: