Top ten
9:35 AM | Author: Misty
OK, totally borrowing this idea from Mean Girl. These are - in no particular order - my top 15 favorites (currently) in my iPod.

I Shall Not Walk Alone - Blind Boys of Alabama
Take My Hand - Shawn McDonald
All Fall Down - Grits
Seasons of Love - Rent Soundtrack
Meant to Live - Switchfoot
O Praise Him (All This for a King) - David Crowder Band
And So it Goes - Eric Clapton
You Do All Things Well - Chris Tomlin
Wholly Yours - David Crowder Band
Did You Feel the Mountains Tremble - Delirious
Time After Time - Erin Bode
Lay Down My Pride - Jeremy Camp
Everything About You (Alternate Version) - Sanctus Real
There is None Like You - Shane Barnard and Shane Everett
Nothing But the Blood - Ronnie Freeman
|
This entry was posted on 9:35 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: