Hooray for good times
12:20 AM | Author: Misty
I made an A- in Ed Psych!!! Yea!!!!!!! I thought I was going to make a B in that class, so I'm really happy. Now I'm just waiting for grades from CSE 390 and CSE 493.

We had our Christmas Jollification party tonight, and it was much fun. Lots of friends, lots of laughs, LOTS of food, and presents, too. Renee was able to come, which I was really happy about. We all played Dirty Santa (I took Brooks's penguin, but he managed to get it back), then we played a lil bit of Mafia and a game called Apples to Apples, which was pretty fun. Altogether, it was a fantastic party.

Quote for the night:
Me: Why can you touch your eye and not mine?
Abe: Because it's my jelly!
|
This entry was posted on 12:20 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: