I made it!
9:01 AM | Author: Misty
I survived the conference from Hades yesterday.

We finally had our statewide AQA conference at work yesterday. I had to be there at 7 a.m. yesterday and did not leave until 8 p.m. Some of the presentations were fun, but it definitely got old after a while, and a few of them went really long. It's over now - that's the important thing. The most interesting thing that happened was that some picketers were outside protesting one of the organizations.

I'm still feeling kinda foggy from the sinus infection. I've still got about 4 more days of antibiotic treatment left, so I figure it'll be all better soon.

My 8 a.m. class was canceled today, and that makes me happy. I'm not going to my 9:30 class (I already e-mailed my teacher and told her I'm sick still - I was supposed to teach a lesson, but at least I have the lesson plan ready to do it next week). I probably will go to my 12:30 class, and I also have to go to an astronomy lab sometime today. I'm tempted to do that at 12:30 instead of going to Frank's class. I'm also meeting with Dr. Dail today and working for a little while.

I had an interesting conversation with Bobby last night. I don't know ...
|
This entry was posted on 9:01 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: