Jumping on the bandwagon
1:13 PM | Author: Misty
Apparently all the cool kids are doing it...

Make a list of 20 people you know:

1. Becca
2. Jess
3. Robyn
4. Kat
5. Stu
6. Wabe
7. B Moss!
8. jm
9. Brittany Rhodes
10. Kyle 'Sexy Biscuit' Gunnels
11. Chris
12. Lauren D.
13. Annaliese (because she would be sad to be left off another ganked list)
14. The Converse
15. Micah
16. My fred Wolly
17. Brainwater
18. Lace Face
19. Hef
20. KT Hicks

Answer the following:

--How did you meet 13?

I think it was at the Oscar party at Kat's and Robyn's apartment? I don't know, I just remember that by the time I met her I was sick of getting asked, "You know Annaliese, right?"

--What would you do if you never met 5?

Hmm ... if I had never met Stuart, I would not have had near as many fun late night card games lately, and one less person to share ice-cream-buying adventures with!

--What do you honestly think of 10?

I like Kyle Gunnels. I think he's a pretty cool kid.

--Would or did 19 and 8 date?

Well, that would require Hef breaking up with her boy and one of them moving (to Virginia or Alabama). And I don't think they are really that compatible. Hef is a little too silly, and jm is a little too... jm. I think they would be friends, though, if they ever met.

--Have you ever liked 3?

I LOVE 3! :) She's my future roomie.

--If 1 died tomorrow, what is one thing that you would need him/her to know?

I would just want her to know that I respect and love her a lot.

--Would 2 and 11 make a good couple?

Heck naw!

--Describe 7 in 3 words:

Friendly, fun, considerate

--Do you think 12 is hot?

Incredibly hot! She's a member of the Hottie McHottHott Club.

--Would 1 and 17 make a lovely couple?

Hehe, no, I don't think so. Besides, Rebecca is pretty taken.

--What do you think when you see 8?

Josh Mallory!

--Tell me something humiliating about 11.

Oh, there are so many stories I could tell. This one time, we were at IHOP and Chris had an inner-ear reaction (he gets really loopy when this happens). He stared at his straw for a really long time before declaring, "THIS... is Christina Aguilera." Yeah, we left pretty quickly after that.

--Do you know any of 3's family members?

Yes! I know Kat and Jimmy, plus I met their parents the other day.

--What's 20's favorite color?

I'm not sure, but I'll guess blue.

--On a scale of 1-10 how cute is 14?

You must realize that I have heard this boy fart and belch countless times and that he has all but lived at our house the past year ... so I'll give him a 6. He does look like Dr. Nelson, after all. :)

--What would you do if 4 just professed his undying love for you?

I would be really glad that I was moving in with Robyn instead of her. And then I would be rather concerned. Unless she had been drinking ... ;)

--What language does 19 speak?

English

--Is 9 a boy or a girl?

Girl, all the way

--Would 18 and 4 make a good couple?

This survey is trying really hard to make Kathryn a lesbian...

--What grade is 17 in?

Brainwater is in college. I think he is now a senior.

--When was the last time you talked to 12?

Last Saturday

--What is 3's favorite band?

Hmm... I know she likes Dave Barnes a lot.

--Does 1 have any siblings?

Yep

--Would you ever date 6?

Dating Wabe would be like dating my brother. I love him to death, but it would not work.

--Would you ever date 7?

Sheesh, all these dating questions. No, I wouldn't date Brooks. As I have told him before, he has a lot of great qualities that I find attractive, but I would not actually date him.

--Is 15 single?

As far as I know

--What is 19s last name?

Turner

--What is 5's middle name?

I know, but I'm not sure if I am allowed to share it with the world. If you want to know, ask him. I think it's a cool middle name.

--What is 10's fantasy?

I dunno, but it might just involve a sexy biscuit!

--Would 14 and 19 make a good couple?

They are both taken. But if that was not the case, then I think they would have a lot of fun together.

--What school does 16 go to?

UA, for a few more months

--What school does 1 go to?

UA! (Roll Tide)

--Where does 9 live?

Enterprise, Alabama

--Would you make out with 6?

Ew! No.

--Are 2 and 5 best friends?

Friends, but not best

--Is 20 older than you?

Nope, she is a youngin!
|
This entry was posted on 1:13 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 9:34 AM, May 22, 2006 , annie are you okay said...

YES! Thanks for including me!!!! haha! You rock!