Various
4:16 PM | Author: Misty
First off, I have to give major props to Utah Jazz player Derek Fisher. Read about him here.

I had a really nice weekend. Kettle and I went to Six Flags. Here are a few lovely pictures from the event:

This is us and Red, the stuffed dog Kettle won for me:

IMG_6847

Here's us being silly and trying on cool Six Flags hats:

IMG_6854

And here's Kettle being even more silly:

IMG_6855

We had a really great time, in case you can't tell! Kettle's favorite ride ended up being the Georgia Cyclone. I figured it would be the Batman, which came in a close second.

I guess the only other interesting thing is that I went back to the doctor today for my tendinitis, and I have to wear a splint for the next four to eight weeks. Not particularly exciting. It makes typing difficult, among other things.

Anyway, that's about all the haps. Hope everyone has a happy 4th!
|
This entry was posted on 4:16 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 8:20 PM, July 03, 2007 , Unknown said...

i'd say Red is more of a wolf.