So, another good weekend, and it still gets harder to leave every single time.

I hit the road Friday afternoon around 12:30. After braving the drive-thru line at Chick-Fil-A, I hightailed it down Highway 82 toward Montgomery, then on to Enterprise, where I met Kettle at his place. He left to pick Lily (his puppy) up, and I lounged around his place for a while. We spent a good chunk of the evening playing with Lil, which was a ton of fun. She's such a cutie! We had dinner at a Mexican buffet in Daleville, and it was actually pretty decent.

I slept in on Saturday and spent most of the afternoon with my mom. I braved the incredible rain storm/tornado warnings (which I didn't know about until I was safely in Kettle's apartment) to drive over to Enterprise late Saturday afternoon, and once the rain stopped, we unloaded the six boxes I had crammed into my car into his storage unit. The moving process has officially started!

The fact that I'm moving in a few weeks really finally hit me for the first time yesterday, I think. I had a bit of a sad moment in the line at Taco Casa. I am so excited about moving, but at the same time, I'm a little nervous, and I know I'm going to miss all my friends here so much. I know it'll take work to build up a strong circle down in Enterprise, especially one as strong as the group of friends I have now. The good thing is that I'll still be able to be friends with the people here, even if I'm not here. I just hope God'll provide me some awesome folks to hang around down in the Wiregrass!

In other news, we are leaving for New Orleans in two days! It's gonna be a lot of fun. We are going to do yard work with Beacon of Hope, a ministry affiliated with the Kenner Vineyard outside of NOLA. I'm excited about the trip.

And finally, it is raining. Perfect nap weather.
This entry was posted on 2:52 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.