Project 365
11:24 PM | Author: Misty
On January 31, I decided to start my own Project 365. I will take at least one photo every day for a year. At the end of the year, my life will have been documented much more fully, at least in images. Here's what I have so far:

January 31: The Cheat!

February 1: The building where I work on campus caught on fire.

February 2: Bible study at the Quitt's

February 3: Night out with the girls! We went out to Buffalo Wild Wings. It was tons of fun!

February 4: My guitar, Johnson

February 5: Happy birthday to Keke! I wanted to play around with Keke's multi-colored floor lamp and take a picture. This was the result.

February 6: The first meeting of Platform, and Candace amused me by peeking at me from behind the column in Vineyard.

February 7: At the end of the day I realized that I hadn't taken a photo. Keke and I were laying in the bed talking, and I snapped this shot because I thought it looked pretty cool.

February 8: Ashley, Keke and I went to Target and had fun grocery shopping.

February 9: I was waiting for the laundry to dry and remembered that the guideline for Project 365 I read said I should take a photo of myself every now and again. I thought this one turned out kinda cool.

February 10: Well, they say all good things must come to an end. Rob and I are no longer dating. This is the leftovers of the emotional evening that led to for me: dirty Kleenex, ice cream, Taco Bell, and an empty Smirnoff bottle.

February 11: I'm on drugs. Yeah, so I apparently have an inflamed muscle or possibly carpal tunnel syndrome from playing the guitar so much. Fun times.
|
This entry was posted on 11:24 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: