Today's anthem
3:37 PM | Author: Misty
God above all the world in motion
God above all my hopes and fears
I don't care what the world throws at me now
It's gonna be alright!

'Cause I know my God saved the day
And I know His word never fails
And I know my God made a way for me

It's gonna be alright!


I'm really, amazingly glad it's Friday. I need some down time just to process, get my thoughts in order, spend some time with Jesus. This has been an emotionally exhausting week, and I would appreciate prayers.

Happy things from this week:
-Girly movie nights with Tiffany
-Harassing my newest roommate
-My new iPod toy (external speakers)
-Wednesday night and hanging out w/ Rob and others from church
-Wheelchair basketball and building a sense of community

Not so happy things from this week:
-Being caught in the middle
-Landlord issues
-A certain conversation and the emotional roller coaster that followed
-Headaches, among other things


My satisfaction is in HIM alone. And HE gives me peace and joy to make it through these days. It's going to be alright.

Salvation is HERE.

(Salvation is Here, Hillsong, United We Stand)
|
This entry was posted on 3:37 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: