Random funny: One of the captions at the top of the Crimson White today says "Saban will pay off." However, if someone just glanced at it, it might look like it says "Satan will pay off." Just maybe. Not that I thought that or anything...

This week got gradually better. I dropped a class at the urging of the head of the marriage and family department. I'm much happier with life. My car is in the shop until Monday, and I'm driving a rental (which is interesting... a PT Cruiser.)

I also got free coffee today .... a grande caramel macchiato, at that! And it's Friday. I have class tonight and tomorrow, though. Blah.

Yeah, pretty much don't have anything too exciting to say. Just figured I would update for kicks. Hope anyone that reads this has a grand weekend!
|
This entry was posted on 3:24 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: