Chillin ...
9:55 PM | Author: Misty
Not too much going on this week so far. I went to work yesterday and today, and I'm going to work tomorrow and Friday. I'm about to start reading a book called The Kiss for my EN 510 class, and the teacher says it will freak us all out, so I'm a little concerned. I finished up The Great Gatsby and liked it pretty well, although the ending was kind of blah. I need to write a summary for that and also write an essay for my English class. And my JN 536 lit mag workshop is Saturday, so I need to get some material together for that.

I'm definitely going to Tokyo this summer, and I'm super excited. Rob just got back from the logistics visit and had lots of pictures tonight at church. I turned in my registration form.

Lost was good tonight. I'll leave it at that.
|
This entry was posted on 9:55 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: