Merry merry merry merry Christmas :)
1:26 AM | Author: Misty
I like him. I like him a lot.

We went out to Olive Garden tonight, exchanged Christmas presents and generally had a great time. He did a good job on the gifts (key chain, gloves, iTunes gift card, CD-ROMs - because I burn CDs so often), and I was relieved that he liked what I got him (Simpson's season 1 on DVD).

I'm leaving tomorrow (well, I guess now it would technically be today) for my parents' house. Kristy, my middle sister, came in last night from Virginia, so it should be a fun, eventful visit. Dad and I are going to the Independence Bowl the 27th-29th, then I will be back to Tuscaloosa on the 29th. I'm looking forward to spending time with my family.
|
This entry was posted on 1:26 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: