Josh Mallory tried to kill me!
12:36 AM | Author: Misty
OK, not really. But he is the only person ever to get me in a car wreck, hear me scream and hear me curse all in the same 30 seconds.

We are OK (mostly), his car is a little worse for the wear, and he has to pick up the report sometime next week. We got rear-ended (rather violently) turning into Chris's driveway on our way to watch Lost. I'm going to be a bit sore in the morning, I think.
|
This entry was posted on 12:36 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 2:25 PM, November 08, 2006 , annie are you okay said...

once Kathryn shows me how to put friends on my blog profile thing, i'm totally putting you up there! i need to read your blog one day...perhaps tomorrow! i hope you're having a good week!