Well, I've been a busy girl...
7:56 AM | Author: Misty
I just realized that it's been two weeks since my last update.

Oops.

I don't have much time right now, but I will give a brief run-down of the past few weeks' activities.

The main things are that I have officially moved, and I definitely started my new job (about three weeks earlier than anticipated). I'm living with my parents for now and loving being able to see Kettle numerous times each week. My job is with the Troy Messenger as a news reporter, with a little bit of sports and design eventually, hopefully.

Living with the parents is OK. The great thing is that it's free. The bad thing is that I have a 30-minute commute to work. I really like the job so far. It's been super busy, and I suppose I can see why they wanted to hire me quickly. I actually might work overtime in my first week. I just think that's sort of crazy!

I'm really excited about going to California next week! I really need to get in touch with the folks I will be staying with to sort of finalize plans. And I still haven't figured out exactly what I'm going to do about getting to the airport in Bham. I guess I will just park my car there for the week. Not ideal, but it works, I suppose.

Anyway, I need to go get ready for my work day. Hope everyone is having a lovely week!
|
This entry was posted on 7:56 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 3:38 PM, August 14, 2007 , Anonymous said...

yay for seeing more of kettle.

--kettle :-D