The update...
4:49 PM | Author: Misty
Alright, so my last week in a nutshell.

Saturday: Went to CSE 563 class all day, and my teacher played an April Fools joke on me. It was too early in the morning for that type of meanness. Nah, just kidding, it wasn't really mean, but I was super confused. Saw Matchpoint Sat. night, thought it was weird. It was a good movie, but I didn't like it. Scarlett Johannsen's character really got on my nerves. I did get to hang out with the Thomas trio, though, so that made up for the not-so-great movie. Went to bed at 10:30 and was glad that Josh Mallory did not call like he said he would.

Sunday: Forgot about the time change and was late to church Sunday morning. Had lunch with Renee at Applebee's and spent much of the afternoon wandering around the mall doing absolutely nothing. Bought a couple of shirts at the Gap because I had a 10% off coupon. They are just pocket T's, one white and one green. I'm hoping that one of them will look right with this skirt I bought that I haven't been able to match anything with. Sunday afternoon I joined a whole slew of people at the Thomas crib (aka 301 Dockside) for a yummy dinner of manicotti and salad; kudos to Robyn, Stu and anyone else who had a hand in cooking it! After that I went to Bible study, then went home and went to bed.

Monday: Ran some errands. Went to a Weight Watchers meeting and to the gym. A pretty forgetable day.

Tuesday: Ran some more errands and chilled at the hizzy. Skipped out on work in favor of being lazy. Went to the gym again and realized that I was a little sore from Monday's workout. Typed up comments on workshop pieces for my EN 510 class but then didn't go to class because I felt sick.

Wednesday: Went to work for most of the day, ate yummy leftovers for dinner, then went to church to sing. Left church early in hopes of getting some work done (yeah, that didn't happen), then went to play softball at 8:30. We lost. Boo. A high point of Wednesday night is that Robyn told me she will definitely be living with me and Jess next year. Hooray!

Thursday: Today has been pretty much filled with work. I've also finished most of my second workshop piece for EN 510, but I'm still far from finishing the entire work. I'm trying to write all about my trip to India last summer. There's so much I want to say, and I'm trying to get it down on paper in a somewhat logical format/timeline. Not sure how well I am doing with that, but I guess I will find out more on Tuesday when my classmates pick my piece apart.

I'm excited for the weekend. I have to work tomorrow and then go to a Japan fundraiser tomorrow night, then I am heading to ATL to see Lauren for the weekend. We're going to work at a soup kitchen Saturday and going to NorthPoint Sunday morning. Other than that we will just get to hang out and have fun. I'm seriously looking forward to it and can hardly wait!
|
This entry was posted on 4:49 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 1:59 AM, April 10, 2006 , chris said...

Thanks Misty... I stood up to a trucker for you today.

A good one too, who knew not to break the law of the city to break my back since i still live here!


'Bama works for all!