Made it through the first one
3:49 PM | Author: Misty
Well, I finished up my first presentation today. It wasn't great, but it's over. Two more to go. I also now have a final project due Thursday, but I don't think it will be too hard, and she told us we can turn it in later if we don't have enough time to do it before then.

Good things today:
*Presentation #1 finished
*iPod is charged, updated and currently in use
*Productive times at work
*FREE LUNCH (including warm soup) today at work
*I got to wear a scarf
*I got up super early, so I had plenty of time to shower and get ready and to class on time
*My 8 and 9:30 classes are canceled Thursday
*God reminded me (through one of the presentations in my 12:30 class) that I shouldn't stress out about little things that won't matter in about 3 days
*I now only have 2 finals next week because of the final project I'm turning in for CSE 390

Bad things today:
*It took about 10 minutes to defrost my car this morning
*It was FREAKING COLD this morning, especially in my 8 a.m. class
*I have two more presentations this week, one of which I haven't started yet
*My presentation partner for my presentation tomorrow has not gotten in touch with me to go over our presentation
*I have to work at Old Navy Thursday, Friday and Saturday (blech ... but at least it's money toward Tokyo)

I am so ready for Christmas break it's not even funny. I really, really want some time off to just chill and not have to think. I'm excited that I'm going to get to go home to my parents house for a week and that I'll get to see some old friends. I'm excited for Christmas, too, and getting to play with my niece and nephew, who are the cutest kids ever! Also, getting to see Kristy, my sister who lives in Virginia, for the first time since May. And getting time off work... yea! Then No Comp is the first week of January, so that'll be lots of fun as always. I might even get to see a couple of my India gang.

Only one and a half more weeks. Three more class meetings. Two presentations. One final project. Two finals. I can make it. Really.
|
This entry was posted on 3:49 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: