Ugh.

That pretty much sums it up. I still feel gross. My throat hurts. My head is super congested. And (this is gross, so don't continue unless you really want to know) I have been blowing nothing but bloody snot out of my nose for the past 24 hours. It's thoroughly disgusting. I also didn't sleep very well last night. Kept having weird dreams.

I need to go take a shower, take some medicine and go to the grocery store to stock up on some soup, orange juice, cough drops and Kleenex. I have to go to work at 2. I really wish I hadn't volunteered to come in early, because I'm going to be there FOREVER.
|
This entry was posted on 9:20 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: